About the 2020 Bike Walk Challenge
This is the third annual Bike Walk Challenge presented by the Transportation Agency for Monterey County (TAMC). We encourage students and employees to participate in this annual challenge by commuting to work or school by either biking or walking.
Who can participate?
The Bike Walk Challenge is open to all adults 18 and over that commute to and/or from Monterey County.
How to Participate?
It is as simple as Commute – Track – Win!
- Register at Go831.rideamigos.com using your school or work email address
- Smart commute by biking or walking
- Track your walk or bike to work and/or college campus this May on the go831.rideamigos.com platform or Commute Tracker App by RideAmigos
What are the Rules?
You must commute and track your trips during the month of May. Only commutes by biking or walking will count towards the Bike Walk Challenge. A commute means a trip from home to work or school and back home.
Every participant who tracks at least one trip is entered into a random drawing for a chance to win a $100 gift card
- Top commuters will receive gift cards
- 1st Place – $100
- 2nd Place – $75
- 3rd Place – $50
- Top employer (with highest percentage of participation) will get a catered lunch for all participants
Go831 Instagram #Hashtag Challenge
Join the Go831 Bike Walk Instagram Hashtag Challenge and be entered to win a Bike Light Kit from Light & Motion.
Follow the steps below for a chance to win!
- Register on Go831.rideamigos.com
- Post a picture of yourself biking or walking to work or school during the month of May
- Use the Hashtag #Go831
- Tag us @Go_831
One lucky winner will receive the prize below!