- Find employees that can get to work by means other than driving along (carpool, vanpool, bus, biking or walking)
- Stagger employee start times so not everyone needs to travel and park at the same time
- Reduce the number of trips to the office by allowing telecommuting
- Choose alternative routes (if possible)
RideAmigos software platform provides:
- Online trip matching
- Commute Tracker smartphone app
- Data Reporting
- Incentive programs and challenge administration
For those choosing to carpool or vanpool, your program can be set up to match with any participating commuters or only those within your organization.
Helpful Web Links and Articles
- Coronavirus and Teleworking
- Telecommuting Policies & Procedures:Working from Home: How Managers Can Make it Work for Their StaffTAMC Best Practices for Remote Meetings and WorkFederal Telecommute Information GuidelinesUC Berkeley Policy, Procedures and Temporary Remote Work AgreementSimplified Instructions for using Zoom
- Monterey Bay Economic Partnership – Transportation Tool Kit
- Monterey Bay Economic Partnership- Commuter Fringe Benefits White Paper
- IRS – Publication 15-B
- Market Watch: Snagging tax-saving transportation benefits
- Commuter Tax Benefits White Paper from the Best Workplaces for Commuters
- Transit and Vanpool Tax Fringe Benefits from the Best Workplaces for Commuters
- Bicycle Commuter Tax Benefit Information from the League of American Bicyclists
- Tax Incentives for Commuters
Ready to Sign Up? Questions? We’re Here to Help!
Contact Ariana Green at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 831-775-4403.