It’s time to MOVE Monterey County! Get outside and take at least trip that is healthy for your body, mind or community.
It's as easy as 1-2-3:
- Participants must first register online at go831.rideamigos.com using their personal, work or student email OR a QR code distributed by their employer or school.
- Bike, walk, take a bus, or carpool to work, school, to shops or just for fun (bike and walk trips get double points!) Credit for skipping the trip and teleworking too!
- Track your trip on our app or on Go831.Rideamigos.com
You'll be automatically entered to win a new bicycle after you track your first eligible trip!
Points (per trip)
Get points for every trip you take and log. Double points for walking and bicycling!:
* Walk = 20 points
* Bike = 20 points
* Bus = 10 points
* Carpool = 10 points
* Vanpool = 10 points
* Telework = 10 points
How to log your trips on Go831.Rideamigos.com: Check out these helpful videos.
How to log your trips using the CommuteTrack App
Winners will be announced by November 18, 2022.
Participants who log at least one trip will be entered into a random drawing to win a new bicycle
The three participants with the most points will receive gift cards to local businesses! First place will win $100, second place $75, and third place will win $50.
Teams (of up to 5 people)
The team with the most points will win a $200 gift card to a local business
The worksite with the highest level of participation (most average points/participant) will win an electric bicycle to use as a company vehicle.
Top School Site
The school with the highest level of participation (most average points/participant) will win a new bike or skateboard rack, and random drawing prizes for students including new bicycles, skateboards and scooters.
There are so many great ways to participate in the Move It Monterey County Challenge! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
· Join a Walking Moai in your community
· Join or start a walking school bus
· Participate in International Walk to School Day (October 5)
· Take a walking break from teleworking
· Bike on your lunch break
For questions or assistance please contact: Ariana Green, Safe Routes to School Program Manager by email or phone (831) 775-4403